Current topic specialties:
* Social media: trends and best practices
* Digital marketing
* Tech | futurism
* Self help | motivation
* Free thought and humanism
Who I AM
* A trusted ghostwriter with work that’s been in forbes.com, MarketingLand.com, entrepreneur.com, inc.com and others.
* A premium content writer with topics including entrepreneurship, marketing, blockchain, humanism and others
* A humanist and a free thinker
* A social-media enthusiast with a passion for developing deeper, more meaningful customer relationships
What Drives Me
I’m driven and inspired by humanism. In fact, I go so far as to say that humanism is the key to business and life.
Humanism is a life-stance that places prime value on human beings. It therefore embraces innovation, science and technology to promote the wellbeing of humanity.
Why Humanism Is Good for Business
Businesses that care about people are highly innovative and have the most loyal customers.
Although the futurist organization TrendWatching doesn’t call itself a humanistic company, I think their concept of Truthful Consumerism (http://trendwatching.com/quarterly/2017-03/truthful-consumerism-explained/) perfectly sums up the goals and traits of a humanistic company:
* Positive Impact
Every business and business leader should strive to contribute to the well-being of humanity. Why? Because genuinely caring for others leads to:
* A better world
* A more likable brand
* Consumer loyalty
* Creativity and innovation
* More sales, competitiveness and robust profits
So strive for empathy and innovation at your company. Love your employees and genuinely care about your customers.
If your company is one of those inspiring places that expends time and energy giving back, I want to work with you. Or, if you want to become a well-being brand that’s known and loved for helping the world around you, I’d love to help you reach that goal.